måndag, augusti 27, 2007

august on the east coast

THIS IS NOT WHAT I DO THIS IS NOT WHAT I DO

is that allright with you?
(no)





damien rice krackelerar hela bröstkorgen, den smulas sönder blottar sotklumpen,
kolhjärtat, hur det ligger där under hela världens tyngd och försöker bli till diamant


och sen conor, förstås, outrot, oförnekligt:
i guess that something’s gotta happen soon
because i know i can’t keep living in this dead or dying dream
as i walked along the beach and drank with her
i thought about my true love, the one i really need
with eyes that burn so bright, they make me pure
they make me pure
they make me pure
i long to be with you

i long to be with you

hösten är här, obeveklig.
i'm drinking from an empty cup,
men jag lämnar dig inte, jag vägrar
jag lämnar dig inte.

Inga kommentarer: